Alluminium-05

Sorry for the rather long delay in adding these photos, but better late than never! I've had the frame from new. I bought it direct from a Weymouth Cycles down here in Dorset, I think it was 1997, or there abouts. It's been through a lot of incarnations over the years, entering semi-retirement for a while too.

I changed jobs last year and now have the chance to ride it to work most days so it's had a bit of a make over. I swapped the Rockshox Judy S for a set of rigid Surly forks last month, as well as a completely new drivetrain. Theres a few other little additions too.

The bikes been pretty well used, and because of that the frames got quite a few battle scars these days. I've been looking into getting it resprayed lately but wouldn't want to do it unless I could get the decals replicated as well. When I bought the frame I really wanted it in red, rather than the orange, but the shop didn't have it my size, so I may take the opportunity to turn it red.

I didn't think about it at the time, but nowadays I'd love to know more about the company that manufactured it in the first place. I still know the guy who sold it to me and keep meaning to ask him about it, but it was a long time ago and not sure he'd be able to help much.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 108
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 108
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 108
Back