Allsorts.

LumPi Panda

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello there.

I can't get the idea of a full sus bike out of my head, so need to sell on some parts to fund my cravings.
Be not afraid, I am keeping a certain quantity of retrobike content, but don't need quite so many rigid steel framed bikes.

All prices include UK postage. Discount if you can collect from Northumberland area.

I am open to offers, especially for multiple parts. Please flag interest with a post here to keep the queues fairs.

Breezer Lightning Frame, Chris King Headset and unidentified fork.
Not sure of year, mid 90s at a guess as no cantilever guide. Dent right in the middle of the top tube and paint showing it's age.
18.5" seat tube c-t, 22" top tube c-c
FRAME SOLD FOR £125

1992 Kona Lava Dome Race Light Frame, Triple Butted Project II fork, Velocity stem and original cantilever cable guide thing.
17" I think. Will measure stem and frame when tape is located. Somebody here can probably tell me what size stem came as standard on a 17"
I stripped the frame with the intention of respraying it and building a singlespeed, but have realised that I don't need two singlespeeds.
And I can't be arsed.
And I want a bouncy bike.
Picture to follow.
£80 the lot.

Middleburn RS7 chainset. CD 42,32,22 175mm square taper. Threads and tapers fine. Rings loking a bit tired, but still worked with a new chain last time I rode them.
£100.01 Alright, how's about £75?

Syncros ahead stem, including top cap. Reasonable condition...................SOLD FOR £30

XT 8 speed shifter pods, the ones without windows. Good working order.....................£25.26

FD-M738 XT front mech 28.6mm bottom pull........................£15.16

RD-M737 Long cage rear mech. Bit scuffed, bottom jockey somewhat spiky............£15.16

Specialized Pro Long Saddle in Orange. Total of about 500 yards ridden, on a mini bike, resulting in a drunken crash and two small cuts to the back.......................£32.10 SOLD FOR £25

Real Brake Levers, Red. Nice...................................SOLD FOR £45.67

Avid Arch Supremes, full set. Non original spring in one of them, and both spring adjusters are buggered. Still the nicest brakes ever made.............................................£87.65

Dia Compe Levers for canti..........................................SOLD FOR £8.76

Zoom Cromo 26.4 seatpost. Fits the Kona above...............£16.32, or free with frame

Full set of XT Cantilevers, missing one plastic washer thing from around mounting bolt. Otherwise mint.....................................£26.27

Syncros riser bars. Fairly decent condition..............................SOLD FOR £10

Re:

Interested in Real break levers if they are for cantilever brakes. Please confirm they are and PM me payment details please.

Back