All Together Sale!!! Updated!!

building a budget bike for my dad, would you take an offer of £6 for the LX mech? (touched up one)

hi ya steel, will come back to you, the dreaded dibs and disappears has struck again,lol
and budget my arse, LX is a highly respectable bit of kit IMO, was all some of us could afford as kids, sniff sniff
cheers charlie

Do you still have the silver xt skewers - and if so couldn't see a price = probably missed it on your list.

sorry CAS skewers have gone, i have some lovely DDG skewers brand new and an unbranded shimano one, rear i think, ok condition

Charlieboy28":1tl3m9a9 said:
hi ya steel, will come back to you, the dreaded dibs and disappears has struck again,lol
and budget my arse, LX is a highly respectable bit of kit IMO, was all some of us could afford as kids, sniff sniff
cheers charlie

nein, youre not feeling me correct my man.
perhaps I shouldve said 'im building a bike for my dad on a budget'
LX is luverly, I had the same mech on my 97 Spesh Hopper (did always hanker after the XT version though)
How about £7 its my lucky number and was also le magnifique Cantona's number. cant say fairer than that.

RE the Odyssey triple traps; what's this 9/16 malarkey? Is that the condition? :LOL: or the thread? Will these fit normal compact cranks?
How are the bearings? nice and smooth? If so , would you take £7.50 for them?
Ta, Nick

Back