All the S's.... Stems, seat posts, saddle and some Sauce....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Pics if there's any interest, usually there isn't so it's a waste of time... :facepalm: :LOL:

Postage is £3 for 2nd class and it may not get there til after Christmas now.

Dave Hinde black stem, 120mm, some slight rise, 25.4, almost unused/NOS (has been on my build but only to test a theory, not ridden on) Really lightweight.... £6

Kore black stem, modern day jobbie, 31.8, super short and blocky, as above, tried it on a build but decided too short, even for me :LOL: Again, amazingly light.... £8

Selcof 31.8, somewhere between the other two length wise, black, used but not abused.... £5

Seat posts, variety of sizes and makes, ask for more details - black Kona 27.2 inline, black Rockrider 29.8 inline, black Zoom 26.6 layback, black Uno 25.4 layback, silver 30.9 layback.... £5 each

Marin saddle, black with Marin written in blue, good sound arse perch for.... £5

I've also got three (I think) Mint Sauce 'Are We There Yet?' comics that came with the MBUK July edition. £10 each posted For what it's worth, two of them are in the complete sets with the mag, trail guide, head cap etc, but the head caps are the 'Ride More' ones. Complete sets I would sell for £20, just sayin'.

Re:

Still mostly for sale. Here's a pic of the Marin saddle, just for the sake of it... :cool:

Attachments

• marin.JPG
    marin.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 274
Back