all sorted mods please close

Re: red anodise parts needed

MynameisCasper":luo6q0vd said:
I've got a Paul front hub that was dissassembled once and poorly reassembled again. Now one of the spacers is a bit too wide... Maybe if you are handy you could fix it. I didn't have the time to do this yet... GBP20 ex shipping?

Can take a better pic tonight if interested but here is a fast crappy one...
p4pb9045305.jpg

dont need hubs as im running spin wheels thanks for the offer tho :)

wheel qr,s found thanks dave

still need

seat post up to 27.2

jokey wheels

crank set any color as will get anodized :) cooks kooka middleburn topline etc etc

healthclinic11":3jsjaijj said:
Root Beer":3jsjaijj said:
I have a set of Bullseye jockey wheels, red that have 4 rides on them. I'll take photos if you're interested. They can ship in a padded envelope.
yes deffo interested mate :D

I was looking for $25 plus postage. If you want them, please send a PM so I can estimate postage and exchange details. Thanks. :D

Photos are of front and back. I have 10 washers for these. They spin smoothly. I bought them last fall but now selling off my box of goodies.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 174

Root Beer":2sfplkka said:
healthclinic11":2sfplkka said:
Root Beer":2sfplkka said:
I have a set of Bullseye jockey wheels, red that have 4 rides on them. I'll take photos if you're interested. They can ship in a padded envelope.
yes deffo interested mate :D

I was looking for $25 plus postage. If you want them, please send a PM so I can estimate postage and exchange details. Thanks. :D

Photos are of front and back. I have 10 washers for these. They spin smoothly. I bought them last fall but now selling off my box of goodies.

im moving house soon do you have any idea of the delivery times as i will need to give you an address ? never bought from over the water before :)

Just found some red jockey wheel bolts whilst looking for somethign else amongst my clutter. I can send you them for £1 :D

PM sent re: jockeys

im moving house soon do you have any idea of the delivery times as i will need to give you an address ? never bought from over the water before :)

Latest posts

Back