ALL SOLD !!!!!!!!!!

I have a Scott Boulder from 1993 and I would like to fit a shock absorbing fork to it; problem is I'm a newb so I don't know what fits it. In the '92 catalog I saw that it had 1" 1/8 head tube or whatever that is... so, help ? :)

peter_chap":2i35svgp said:
I have a Scott Boulder from 1993 and I would like to fit a shock absorbing fork to it; problem is I'm a newb so I don't know what fits it. In the '92 catalog I saw that it had 1" 1/8 head tube or whatever that is... so, help ? :)

it depends if you have a threaded headset or not, these are for a threadless set up, have you got a pic?

well I figured out that my fork is threaded type, because it has a big lock nut that keeps the headset together and the stem has a big bolt on top that keeps it into place

peter_chap":kxb0x8mu said:
well I figured out that my fork is threaded type, because it has a big lock nut that keeps the headset together and the stem has a big bolt on top that keeps it into place

these are no good for you as is, you need some with a threaded steerer tube or you could swap your headset and stem and then these will fit

change of mind, i'll take the forks. payment by paypal. PM me your details and i'll gift it over with adress details.

Back