ALL SOLD

Re:

I think you have your swing upside down.
What size band is the traditional/conventional XT mech.
(This is aka bottom swing, TopSwing is the newer style as trademarked by Shimano).

Any close up pictures of the XT rear mech?

Re: NEW 24/03: M739, M740, M636, Hope, King, Kore - ALL REDUCED

Thanks Fluffy, post updated. Conventional/bottom swing mech is 31.8mm clamp.

Photos of rear mech (cable clamp bolt IS included - just missing from pic!):

can you do better pics of the stems please, and tell me the length and clamp size please?

thanks

Re:

Hi, could I get the xt 739 v brakes please? Also interested in the dx v brakes and maybe the dx spds could you give me a price for thos 2 items separately (cant decide which brakes would go better on my fsr)

Re:

dnrc":ufnkup5p said:
can you do better pics of the stems please, and tell me the length and clamp size please?

thanks

Pics of the Kore stem are on Page 6, and Bontrager / S-Works below (apologies in advance for size). Bonty is 90mm, S-Works 105-110mm. Both are 1 1/8", and both for standard size bars.

Chute55uk":ufnkup5p said:
Hi, could I get the xt 739 v brakes please? Also interested in the dx v brakes and maybe the dx spds could you give me a price for thos 2 items separately (cant decide which brakes would go better on my fsr)

No problem for the M739s. If you want any of the other items, take £3 off the asking price (postage) and I'll chuck them in the same parcel as the M739s. Send me a PM once you know what ones you prefer. Cheers.

ok will do tomorrow, many thanks

Back