All now on ebay sorry

big.eck":snwnz01b said:
can i take these please.......... :D

26" WTB SX24 Rims [pair]
Disc specific 32H
Used but in excellent condition
£20 posted

and do you still have the c2 pre i.s. caliper for sale ?
rims are your Eck :D i'll drop you a pm tomorrow

If you mean the Hope no4 1/2 caliper then lewis has it ,it was in my 'box of mystery',he had it up for sale,but i think he still has it.
If you mean the frame mounted one then yes,theres a pic of it next to the Ti glide.
the grapevine says you were in the lookout for some discs for a bike,i dont have any C2's left but I have a hope mini mono front ,i was thinking of hanging onto it and getting the other,but i got the x2 ones instead.
If youre interested of course

dbmtb":10bi7gwu said:
Interested in Wavey 5-bolt rotors if they will run on DH4s.
I'll say yes first :LOL:

As far as im aware you can run just about any rotor with any system,a rotor is a rotor is a rotor kind of thing.
The only exception i see is the mono 6 rotor with the very narrow surface area.But i think its the rotor that matches the brake for that one,ie you can use any rotor on a mono 6 but you cant use the mono rotor with another system.
I think its due to the narrowness of it.I tried running one on the front with a C2 but i found the mono rotor too narrow and i got a lot less power than if i had used the mono6 on it
I prefer the wider surface area,more of the pad contacts the rotor and it preforms better,ive seen other brakes where 2/3 of the pad is in contact at any one time
What is the point of that :?
Your DH4 will run on well a c2 rotor so i think the mini one would be just as good as it has the same surface area.
i'll do you a pic tomorrow
:D

XT m737 8spd Cassette
Great condition,some wear but plenty life left yet
£20 Posted

Can I have please if available.

Radoslaw":140ohxzt said:
XT m737 8spd Cassette
Great condition,some wear but plenty life left yet
£20 Posted

Can I have please if available.

I've emailed you but you still havent replied.Do you still want it?
I could bring it along to dunkeld if that helps ;)

And Plenty left bump

Sorry m8, haven't received message or miss out, if you still have collection in Dunkeld will be great, my apologise once again.

Back