All comments welcome ...... (RC200 content)

I like Paces
I like Fixed

I like Yorkshire Pud
I like Sweet and sour pork

Some things just aren't meant to be mate...

s_zigmond":20mgs24h said:
I think the best thing to compare it to is when you tell people you ride a bike with spd's. How many times have you been told you must be mad to ride on the road with your feet attached to your pedals? You soon get used to it though.

Thats a good anaolgy, its quite easy really once you let go. And it does add something to some mundane rides.

PS think the bikes great, a real 'rat rod'. Looks like a POS(in the nicest posssible way) but imagine its super light and stiff.

dbmtb":mh4tvj02 said:
I like Paces
I like Fixed

I like Yorkshire Pud
I like Sweet and sour pork

Some things just aren't meant to be mate...

I would probably eat Sweet and sour pork with Yorkshire puds if they were there to be honest. :p

As i said at the start it will divide opinion (spelling), but it will get used everyday and puts a huge smile on my face every time I go out on it especially when i overtake anyone. :LOL:

Is it a rattle can paint job. Just trying to work out the darker shade around the head tube :?

I like it a lot ;) at the moment most of my riding is fixed :) we all used to ride fixed bikes as kids, most peoples first bikes were fixed so it seems strange to me that so many people are nervous of them :shock:

It only means you have to pedal :?

Pickle":pm2qb7hy said:
Is it a rattle can paint job. Just trying to work out the darker shade around the head tube :?

Nope it was a professional paint job by Argos. The dark bits you talk of are where i have got a mixture of grease mud and magura brake oil on it.

It needs a good clean, but helps with the please dont nick me look if i ever decide to leave it in Leeds centre.

s_zigmond":2yf4d5z6 said:
It needs a good clean, but helps with the please dont nick me look if i ever decide to leave it in Leeds centre.

If that ever gets left in Leeds, I'll be having it!

Only kidding! ;) But seriously, I need that seatpost...

Latest posts

Back