ALERT: Could DEORE 2 get in touch immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell":3p63pt5i said:
... its up to you to maintain certain standards here and make sure that those standards are adhered to by other users. Calling someone a wanker is I feel, rather below standard ...

I say "Screw That".

I'm not involved in any transaction with Deore, but when a member of a forum community, especially one as niche oriented as Retrobike, fails to honor a simple Buy-Sell transaction, they should be tarred and feathered. Being termed a wanker is totally called for. I'd add some other words but they'd be ****.

I have Item for sale. You want Item for sale. You send me money. I send you Item (promptly). Duh.

Anyone who deviates from that is a wanking moron and kills the Trust we forum members have in all future transactions. Honesty, transperancy and fairness are needed for these online communuties to grow and propser, not bounced checks and missing parcels.

Holden.

Its been noted in other places here that children may use this forum and we want it to be accessible to all. Language like that is not appropriate.

You may think that the guy is a w****r, I don't have an issue with that, in fact I might even agree with you.

My issue is that although you may think he's a little too familiar with Pamela and her five friends, there is no need express yourself in such a way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back