Airborne 2000 Lucky Strike DB Rebuild

Re:

It's OK Peter as you've no need to worry. I've been in touch with a couple of friends of mine who are both Togs (Photographers) and either of them are more than happy to pop round and take as many pics of the built Lucky Strike as you like. They both live reasonably local (Audenshaw and Disley), so you if want just give me the heads up and I'll get the ball rolling. Obviously it can be done on a Saturday or Sunday, if you work during the week.

Kind Regards

Liam

It's hard to tell tone when in text so apologies if I am wrong, but do you have a problem with me or have I rubbed you up the wrong way somehow ? :?

WD :D

Re:

I was trying to be helpful. A couple of my friends take photographs for a living and either of them would be more than happy to allocate some time to take some pictures of your Airborne for free.

Kind Regards

Liam

OK, no problem, thanks for the offer :cool:

You've probably gathered though, if I can do something myself, I will ... ;-)

Even if it takes me ages ... ! :oops: :LOL:

You don’t want to see it at the moment, its covered in lights … :LOL:

If all else fails I will get some really nice pictures in July – It will be in Alpe D'Huez watching the nutters do the Megavalanche … :cool:

In the meantime, has anyone got one of these they want to sell me ? :

Cheers,

Scrub that ... :-(

It's not a Ti cage :facepalm: It's ally that's been anodised to look like Ti ... :facepalm: :facepalm: :LOL:

Back