Advice needed about problem with seller. Mavic CXP30

That's a refund for sure but sadly the seller will not help because he is in another country so out of your reach :( but as Bugloss stated you can certainly ruin the sellers reputation through word of mouth etc..
Certainly be avoiding this character along with that dodgy basso that's also on here

The guy is a total plank and should be kicked off here

Your best bet is to ask on here in the wanted section, aswel as local bike shops

The correct wording is “Not fit for purpose” put in a Paypal claim immediately & let them sort him out.
I agree 100% with xxnick1975 he should be kicked off of here.

I believe these are the same eyelets as used in the CXP 33, still in production. You can build the rim without eyelets and using some rim washers specific for V shaped rims. I have a few of those, which I have used to repair CXP 33 when the eyelet dies

Couldn't you use one eyelet as a template/measurements and get one made on a lathe possibly made from stainless steel!

Just an idea if you know anyone who has a lathe or anyone on this forum has a lathe they can use.

xxnick1975":oxp80lwt said:
The guy is a total plank and should be kicked off here

Your best bet is to ask on here in the wanted section, aswel as local bike shops

stringfellow1946":oxp80lwt said:
The correct wording is “Not fit for purpose” put in a Paypal claim immediately & let them sort him out.
I agree 100% with xxnick1975 he should be kicked off of here.

Noted.

OP try to claim through PayPal.

No promises but I'll be in the bike station in Edinburgh on Saturday and we might have a on-it's-way-out CXP with eyelets which might be useful in the warehouse.

Back