AC Brace & crown, yummmmmm

sandmangts":1fsz9dmr said:
jimmy5willy":1fsz9dmr said:
FluffyChicken":1fsz9dmr said:
jimmy5willy":1fsz9dmr said:
I have an AC brace on my forks. (came with the fork) Didn't really think much of it as I've never heard of AC before.

Are they any good?

No they are pants, more just for show.... so send it my way

That bad eh?! :LOL: ;)

Hmm, whoever wins this may want to contact me. I seem to have some stuff laying around.

ebay much? :eek:

;)

jimmy5willy":vsrzw2f5 said:
GoldenEraMTB":vsrzw2f5 said:

;)

I've seen them red hubs on ebay. Not the rest.
There was an estate sale here and the guy must have been a shop owner. Someone else got alot of it and he is ebaying it. I am selling some to pay for my Ritchey project and the Fat I just landed. The Kookas alone will cover what I paid for the whole lot.

sandmangts":23o6dndi said:
jimmy5willy":23o6dndi said:
GoldenEraMTB":23o6dndi said:

;)

I've seen them red hubs on ebay. Not the rest.
There was an estate sale here and the guy must have been a shop owner. Someone else got alot of it and he is ebaying it. I am selling some to pay for my Ritchey project and the Fat I just landed. The Kookas alone will cover what I paid for the whole lot.

That's very cool...I had a dream about landing an estate sale like that...it was full of merlins and fats :D

then I woke up :(

I've been after an AC crown for my Mag 20 forks for ages...

Not got a silver one in 1&1/8th steerer perchance?

BoyBurning":3ortp6j2 said:
I've been after an AC crown for my Mag 20 forks for ages...

Not got a silver one in 1&1/8th steerer perchance?
no i didn't get any crowns. The other guy may have gotten some. Here is a link to how I found him. He has the other half of the King headset thats on the frame I got. http://cgi.ebay.com/Chris-King-NoThread ... tsupported

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
(oh, nice Badger-hound Ti-fat-man)

:oops: ongoing project of mine........techie advice required.

seems easier for me to find a 10th anni than post up an avatar :shock:

'flipping puters'... :D

Back