Wanted A reasonable rigid fork

1" ( dropping from 420mm 80mm travel suspension to 395mm ridgid) is only about 1 degree of head angle change! (and seattube). If your worried that it feels too slack , I doubt you would really notice that change......your also putting the chainset 10mm or so closer to the floor.

If you want to dial out that slack steering, it might be worth comparing the trail and rake on the forks you buy, as that can sharpen things up far more.

Best of luck in your search.

What length steerer are you looking at? I've got some nice dynatech Ugli forks in blue. Very tidy condition, steerer is probably aimed at a medium sized frame as I wouldn't fit my large team ti.

What length steerer are you looking at? I've got some nice dynatech Ugli forks in blue. Very tidy condition, steerer is probably aimed at a medium sized frame as I wouldn't fit my large team ti.
hii sent you a dm..

I have an Aluminum cannondale pepperoni if you would like. Nice shape with a scratch on the side but you would probably want to repaint it anyway, as it is blue. image.jpg image.jpg

Back