Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
bike parkpre Maidstone
B.I.N. £110

Parkpre Elite Ti frame Carmathgen
B.I.N £300

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think that Ti frame was made by Litespeed, those dinks on the down tube look a bit sus though.

Edit - I made a lowball offer, counter offer was fair and so it's on the way to me. My first Titanium frame, just hope it's OK. A bit of a gamble, but assuming there's no cracks then it might be no worse than a nice riding frame with a very scruffy downtube, I'll take that 🤞

Last edited:
It's back up for sale, I had second thoughts, partly to do with the dinks but mainly due to the amount of projects I've already got in the queue. The seller is a decent fella, I had a good exchange with him re the dinks. He's had the bike looked at and was told that it's structurally sound, and it really does look more of a cosmetic problem than anything worse.

A potentially cheap ti frame for someone, and he's open to offers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back