A cracker of a resto project in High Peak

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
If you're local enough this looks like a great base for a restoration. Quality steel, quality maker, quality components and the spare wheels appear to have L/F Sheriff Star hubs!, what's not to like? (apart from the fact that it's a four hundred mile round trip to collect 😂).

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Royce Ti BB and a Campagnolo C-record chainset that doesn't look like it has been removed this Centuary... As Ash would say "You have my deepest sympathies.".

I wonder what the reserve is? I would guess they're looking for £500 at least, which is sort of fair enough but it never fails to amaze me that sellers put something like this up without even a cursory wipe over with a cloth! They just dragged it out from the back of the shed and took a few photos...

And nice Alien reference @KermitGKona88 :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back