99 Kona Caldera

Re: hmm

captain8track":10vm07cp said:
I bought the Pro Taper when it camed out. it was really expensive here in sweden, and wide, = the baddest!

but it's a DH/ DS bar, u should stick a flat bar on it and give it a bit more race feel...

Yeah, it was expensive on this side of the border too! :D That was part of the reason why I wanted it now: back then it was one of these unobtainable, pro level things :cool:

Stupid me, I should have given the syncros flat bars a go today.. BEFORE I fitted grips with hairspay and steel wire :roll:

Mind you, I really haven't had a flat bar bike since... umm 1996? My first mod ever, 95 firemountain and clubroost DH bars :LOL:

----

Got the firex cranks on today, looks better.. maybe? :D ..have to get a dark aluminium big ring now :?

Finally found a cheap DIY way to fix the stripped thread on the M950RD (without tapping a new thread).. step by step photos later if it works out.

Also closed a deal on another kona, this time for my girlfriend. She's getting Z2 bams also! Guess I'll _have_ to get the Z1's or supaflys now :twisted: Anyways, if the bike isn't a fake it should be something quite unseen :shock: ..at least I couldn't find it in the catalogues etc..

Back