'94 Rock Lobster

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this pic, but it just looks right, those forks with the snowflakes, even down to the straddle rods, its looks mechanical cool.

I think the Fork lends itself well to a steel frame, i have been looking for this fork in the right length, to do the exact same on a Dave Yates for years, originally noticing it on a custom painted Whiskey Town racer.
IMG_20230804_093859_002~2 (1).jpg

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this pic, but it just looks right, those forks with the snowflakes, even down to the straddle rods, its looks mechanical cool.

I think the Fork lends itself well to a steel frame, i have been looking for this fork in the right length, to do the exact same on a Dave Yates for years, originally noticing it on a custom painted Whiskey Town racer.
View attachment 767758
No man, you can big my bike up as much as you like. 😁

al.

mate I loved mine, I was so relieved, when we had something we could offer people when we couldn't get Bontrager frames.

Its cool, like your Schwinn, but from a totally different time.

And if I could be so bold, i would use the above pic for the main botm entry, its shows your work better than any positive comment.

Reactions: al
mate I loved mine, I was so relieved, when we had something we could offer people when we couldn't get Bontrager frames.

Its cool, like your Schwinn, but from a totally different time.

And if I could be so bold, i would use the above pic for the main botm entry, its shows your work better than any positive comment.
I took your pic advice.

al. 😁

Back