94 kona aa finished full XTR 97 kona a'ha singlespeed cruzR

altho it cam as a complete originally specced bike, ive stripped it this evening for its clean and replacements list. are the original forks sought after? as they are no use to me.

its cleaned up pretty well.
seems i need a wheelset bb and cranks, going to run my p2s on it for the time being.
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

started collecting the period parts for the AA
u.s.e shock post
threaded p2s
looking for a flite ti, suitable wheelset and cranks...

Was this the one on ebay? It looks great with a clean!

Best looking bike i've ever seen in the flesh.

yep sure was, i took a risk as i spotted the auction late and the pics were quite poor, luckily alls good got the cranks and wheelset extra.

cant wait to ride it :)

Nice bikes, I was watching the AA with interest as I recently bought a frame of Ebay. Not built mine up yet still collecting parts. Are you in Kent as well?

I am in Sidcup...

thanks!
i have been a very busy beaver indeed, in a nutshell i had a pretty serious accident at work last week so am now faced with 2 months off work and currently only the use of my right hand :(
however.. silver lining :)
i hooked out my middleburn cranks (for the AA) which my mate had previuosly abused on his trials bike, still had bits of brick stuck in them!

unfortunatly in my haste i didnt take a before shot but only one after i had used a light grinder on them to get the worse marks out.

ive spent the last 2hours polishing one arm (half finished)

with the use of one arm/hand its taken a while :p will update as they progress.

cheers, unfortunatly it was cut into my wrist with a chainsaw,
4 tendons, damaged nerve and artery :(
should.. touch wood make an almost full recovery :)

Back