94/95 Minty Raleigh M-Trax Ti1000

Yeah me too. But they all go for about that. But missed the auction end. Was not mint condition though, but I dont want a mint condition one going to be a a project. Probably singlespeed or 1x7 or something. Plus this has poor spec. Well in my view. Just not what im looking for at that price.

Hmmm a bit too dear as one sold on eBay today for £51 with better spec. Can't believe I missed it I'd of paid 85 all day long... :(

Can't moan for £51 a pair of xt thumbies with scuffs on went for £42 odd plus postage, what's the world coming to! Got to say I'm feeling the love for some of these old raleighs again I might have to find one myself")

I have the Ti4000 (RC35s and XT) but in nowhere near as nice condition as this. That's even the original saddle!

Someone buy this please!

I'll bid £120 posted if you're willing to accept this let me know.... She is particularly tidy and needs a new owner for the next 20 years.... Hopefully me :)

Very tempting. One of my good mtbing group mates had one of these in the mid 90s. He put it through hell and eventually the down tube popped out of the lower lug. Raleigh replaced the frame for him. Sorry, that went a bit off topic...

I'm 6' 3", would an 18 inch fit me? I used to ride a 19" mtrax with no problems, but I never quite understood how to size a frame for one's height.

Back