93 Manitou FS and 93 Steve Potts CCR

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Thinking about moving these two on. No expense spared building these and probably took me the best part of two years to do so.

First is an uncracked 16" Manitou FS with XTR/XT and Grafton goodies (levers, brakes, cranks, shifter pods and pedals). Unridden since I built it up as I'm not sure what would happen. Also has a black hyperlite, Ti Flite, Ringle cage, Dia Compe Cronometro Mountain Attack wheels and Smoke tyres.

£2,500 plus shipping.

Second up is a newly refurbished Steve Potts Cross Country Racer from 93. Brand new forks from Steve and fresh new paint throughout. Has the WTB/King headset, WTB Rollercams, WTB hubs with Campagnolo rims, WTB Ti bar, WTB/Blackburn Cage, Specialized Flag cranks, American Classic Ti post, San Marco Ti saddle, Specalized Ground Control Tyres. All the rest of the kit is NOS XT. Frame is 16". TT is 21" and the stem is 135mm. I am 5' 10/11" and it fits fine.

£3,500 plus shipping

Please see signature for additional pics and build info.

Re:

I'm interested in the Potts. Just need to check my finances and my wife's mood!

:shock: That Steve Potts racer is beautiful. Just read through the build thread again, just amazing!!
What does it ride like? and what length is the top tube please?

Cheers

Mark

mkone":3up43xur said:
:shock: That Steve Potts racer is beautiful. Just read through the build thread again, just amazing!!

Cheers

Mark
Haven't even ridden it yet, its that pristine :)
I will measure the top tube tomorrow for you.

Thanks

Potts frames are always "lovely frames" and your CCR with Type II fork is really amazing :cool:

I'm sure it will find a new good home very soon

Free bump for you - GLWS ;)

Marco

mkone":3aip4pr2 said:

Cheers

Mark

Hi. Measurements are 16" frame, 21" TT and 135mm stem.

I am 5' 10/11" and it fits ok but I do prefer slightly smaller frames. Depends what you want to do with it I suppose!

Back