'91 McMahon Titanium - Journey's end

Cheers guys..

Sylus - yeah a bit of a weight off, just getting it built up. I love how it looks, and how light it is with all the Titanium, but I'm not 100% happy with the overall look.... there's something just missing, IMO.

Classen - thanks, but blue-wall tyres... hmmm...

Great to see it finished mate :cool:

It lloks cool with either tyres, you gotta keep it now ;)

On a side note, are the Shakas rideable? i thought they needed a rebuild?

I wonder?

Given the black bars, fork tops etc wether it needs some black at tbe middle/back to balance it out... Dare I suggest a black seat post and the black amberwalls would balance it out ?

Now that was worth the effort! :cool:
Looks great with either tyre combo

GT-Steve":1s8dhyfl said:
there's something just missing, IMO
Something small & subtle like turquoise Ringle Ti Stix QR? ;)

Cheers Fella,

I'm thinking it might just be the lack of decals (particularly on the drive side) that aren't helping things.

Hey Steve! Thank you for listening to our (my?) request for you to finish this one! It looks lush! :cool: I'm very happy for you!

Only thing that's throwing things off for me is the stack of HS spacers on it. Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for either you or myself, as I'm having similar dilemma with some of my own builds. :(

Shame our bodies won't allow us to ride as low a front end as we use to! :LOL:

Cheers Frank...

I didn't want to cut the lovely new steerer I'd just bought, so stacked it out as it was only about 20-odd mm. It also helps with a slightly more upright position, rather than a roadie.. :LOL:

Back