85 Overbury's Peak Finder back from the dead

Thanks. You should know!

Going 9 speed deore rat. V brakes and no shame. Conti vertical 2.3 if they fit.

Might bling it one day but not for now. Liking a bit of rough.

c939a72bef0661af00ddede82e7153eb_zpsr3tcf4jn.jpg

Brake bosses have changed but everything else looks very similar. Looks to be about the same size too. Haven't measured either.

Re:

Tomorrow I shall cobble together the 'Bristol Rat'. BRAt for short. There, christened.

Tonight the vodka has priority.

Feel free to pop round HONCistas.

If I get it sorted I might rude it.

Re:

It's amazing what's lurking in the back of my shed. Titanium railed brooks was the highlight. Salsa bar! Grips are temporary until I get the bar/position right the. Olde style will go on. Very short top tube but mrs hm approves so all good here.

Chain and adjustments once I've decided I like it then a pootle this evening.

Right, I'm off around the world! Well wales on Tuesday. It's a start. It's finished I think. The biggest expense was the post removal palaver. I promised the previous owner that this would get built as he sold it to me due to his MS progressing beyond his safely riding it.

It actually rides really nicely. Very comfortable and relaxed despite being short and steering and turning on a sixpence. After the first ride I decided to fit the rack and guards and use it next week. Camping at llangattok with a chum and the Kula I found for him on here. Riding the canal and beyond......

Loving the rustic look. It's all gone a bit apps.

Back