80s kona cinder cone KARMA raffle!

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I found this sad old beast in an underpass just over 6 weeks ago, reported it to the police and they said that if I had heard nothing in 6 weeks then I could do what I like with it...it's now over 6 weeks!

All excited I thought I'd keep it but with a baby on the way and having to move house in the next 2 months this old beast has to be moved on

It didn't cost me anything so I don't want anything for it!

Here is the original link with pictures etc:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=316680

Now here is the rules:

1, if you want this old kona, please reply on here saying you would like a number, I'll let this run until 8pm next Sunday, 22nd march.
I'll make a little list of names against numbers then announce who has won on this thread Sunday night :cool: followed by a PM to the winner

2, COLLECTION only I cannot post this as I do not have the time and access to cardboard etc is limited, it is currently sat in my garden in Salisbury, however, I work in Winchester so I don't mind chucking it in the back of the car and meeting you there on my lunch break but it will have to be at my actual work which the post code is so21 2rg

4, if you win it, please actually come and get it! :LOL: I need it gone ideally within a week or so of the raffle ending weekend of march 28th or there abouts

I really don't want to take it to the tip!!! It could be restored :D

Back