6x Pace RC200's on Ebay

Betsy

Old School Grand Master
Halcyon days people.. I haven't seen this many RC200's listed for yonks!

Prices vary but the cheapest version stands out ..

Seller claims "Don't let anyone tell you that their Pace frame is crack/stress free as if that's a bonus. These frames are now getting on for 30yrs old and if it hasn't cracked already, it soon will do"

Maybe it's just a wild coincidence that his RC200 has numerous crack repairs/patches.. maybe i'm just cynical..

Jeeze all 6? It's my day off!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That ‘repaired’ one is living in dream land at that price/spec/condition.

The actual welding looks decent but why would you put those plates on unless the dent was structural.

I’d have no problem buying a repaired RC200 if done correctly but that’s far from.

Absolutely!

If that frame has taken such an impact to warrant those repairs.. i'd suggest it would be at greater risk of future cracks as opposed to a similar frame which has been ridden carefully..

Absolutely!

If that frame has taken such an impact to warrant those repairs.. i'd suggest it would be at greater risk of future cracks as opposed to a similar frame which has been ridden carefully..
I think that his highly regarded engineering welders ae more used to repairing rotten Landrover chassis!

The red F8^ sold but 2x more have just been added..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back