62cm steel road frame / bike

I have a number of larger frames holdsworth hurricane, a mercian and a phoenix of eastnourne frame, holdsworth is powdercoated sky blue with decals, mercian has been refinished in flamboyant red with white panels, phoenix is still waiting for a choice of paint colour, it's been sat at the paintshop for the last year waiting for a choice.. let me know if any of that interests you, also have a 531 peugeot frame/fork

hurin76":18inzzk4 said:
I have a number of larger frames holdsworth hurricane, a mercian and a phoenix of eastnourne frame, holdsworth is powdercoated sky blue with decals, mercian has been refinished in flamboyant red with white panels, phoenix is still waiting for a choice of paint colour, it's been sat at the paintshop for the last year waiting for a choice.. let me know if any of that interests you, also have a 531 peugeot frame/fork

All sound good, what size are they and do you have any photos online anywhere? Do they all have 1" steerers? I don't want to waste your time as I have a potential project on the go now, but I am potentially interested.

Back