55cm Pinarello Gallileo complete bike now reduced to £425!

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Absolutely stunning 2007 Pinarello Galileo - I bought it off the original owner, who had ridden it twice from new after buying to from The Bike Factory in Chester in early 2008.

I've done it no justice whatsoever, having changed the bars/stem/saddle to suit me and then only ridden it twice!!

It needs someone who is going to use it properly…..

It measures 55cm c to c on the top tube and 54cm centre to centre of the top tube (58cm to top of seat tube)- it's a 54cm according to the geometry chart but it rides more like a 56cm traditional geometry I would say.

I normally ride a 55cm, and I'm around 5'10" - its great for me with a 110mm stem but would suit 6ft with the original 120mm stem and matching Pinarello bars…which I'll refit along with the original matching saddle (see last couple of pics for these - it's shown in the pics with the saddle and bars/stem that I'll be keeping)

Full 10 speed Ultegra all in great condition - Pinarello most compact chainset w very very slight heel rub - Shimano WH550 wheel set with 23mm Gatorskins

Paintwork is great…couple of tiny nicks in the paint and unfortunately some cable rub on one side of the head tube

I'm only after £550 posted now £475!

Note that the garmin mount and pedals don't come with it - but I'll leave the cages on there

Zix7E5y.jpg

LXH9PZt.jpg

ftfxDBl.jpg

RatZztC.jpg

6vxvyM1.jpg

hEokwUl.jpg

yCkby1y.jpg

HARpBdw.jpg

ceiG9Bl.jpg

Back