5-June-2010 Leith Hill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, me too, me too!

No wedding to get to, back will be repaired & exams will be over by then too, oh joy!

It's all bloody going on whilst I'm getting married and on honeymoon - miss another Retrobike ride and today my dad said he could get free corporate hospitality tickets to Download courtesy of Angus Young!!!! Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Got a nice route for you guys (and gals - anything's possible!) :) If we park up at Holmbury St Mary, top of the lane which runs side on to the pub(Royal Oak - I think, will check) facing the green. We can take in the singletrack that end, and loop round over to Leith in a figure of eight style. Should give us best part of 20miles.

Pete

Sounds good pete. As long as the first meeting point is near a station then i'm in for this meet. Pain not having a car.
And never know summer may show up :LOL:

tintin40":10bmyiu6 said:
Sounds good pete. As long as the first meeting point is near a station then i'm in for this meet. Pain not having a car.
And never know summer may show up :LOL:

2.5ish miles from nearest train station (Gomshall), having a word with the powers that be on the weather, I'll see what we can do.

looked on Google maps Gomshall looks best option. (wished i still round that way again) :cry:

I've wangled an all day pass so can come along.

Think 40+ Lantern Rouge, not polka dots. :)

Will be good to meet some of the names from the forum. I'll be driving over from Kent, and can chuck the pendle on the back of the car if peeps need picking up from stations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back