40k Yeti

The rapists

really ?

Therapists the only people that really appreciate the "word" a

Seems like a mid-life crisis to me.....
....the matching carbon bars and stem that is....

Anyone with a front mudguard like that needs therapy....

so who grass this thread up? I just read the Q&A and there's a link to this thread not very good for the site guys who ever it was isn't very nice adding more weight to this guys shoulders, and to people who posted here come on give the guy a break he's got some serious troubles poor fella even if he is spending a small fortune on carbon parts :roll:

To Cannondale Kings last entry...anybody can look at this site as a visitor and cut and paste the thread..or could it be a "bitter banned member" only to happy to stir the hornets nest??? :?

Ernie ;)

your prob right ernie just looks bad on us that this threads here has some ruder comments.

but it is funny how the rant goes on about debt then you see he's been buying loads of carbon goodies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bud.{Cannondale king} you are right..i commented earlier on in the thread..but then he has got more and more "questions asked"..strange as you say mate :?

You still in Greenland ;)

Ernie ;)

cannondale king":21wjx6nj said:
so who grass this thread up? I just read the Q&A and there's a link to this thread not very good for the site guys who ever it was isn't very nice adding more weight to this guys shoulders, and to people who posted here come on give the guy a break he's got some serious troubles poor fella even if he is spending a small fortune on carbon parts :roll:

Doesn't look good because we have an opinion? :roll:

Latest posts

Back