3t half price BARGAIN 15/09/11

Hi!

Objectively I have too many bikes, nevertheless I'd be interested in the wrong attitude for my daughter.

Some questions:

* Would be the shipping to austria (maybe with the cheap versions of parcels2go) included in your fair price?
* Is the bottom bracket included?
* Could I pay with paypal?

Thanking you in anticipation, Christoph :)

P.S.: I've done serveral dealings here on rb, so you can trust even an austrian... :roll:

stoppi_71":zmt8rwic said:
Hi!

Objectively I have too many bikes, nevertheless I'd be interested in the wrong attitude for my daughter.

Some questions:

* Would be the shipping to austria (maybe with the cheap versions of parcels2go) included in your fair price?

P.S.: I've done serveral dealings here on rb, so you can trust even an austrian... :roll:

Stubbsy..i can confirm that Stoppi is a topman :cool:

Ernie ;)

stoppi_71":bb47blb5 said:
Hi!

Some questions:

hi Christopth

thanks for your interest

i have several offers from uk parties interested in the klein that i need to bottom out first, if they fall through i will look into postage abroad.

cheers

stubbsy :D

stubbsy":2finz5os said:
stoppi_71":2finz5os said:
Hi!

Some questions:

hi Christopth

thanks for your interest

i have several offers from uk parties interested in the klein that i need to bottom out first, if they fall through i will look into postage abroad.

cheers

sorry klein now sold

Back