Sold 3DV Pace RC200 F3

SteveRC200

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I've decided to let my beloved Pace go to a new home. I built this up with the full intention of using it often and getting to experience the bike that I dreamed about as spotty 13 year old, but for various reasons it's ended being a garage queen and hasn't been ridden since being built.

Spec;

RC200 F3 frame 17 inch
RC35 forks (1 inch steerer)
Pace Renthal bars (sub 130 not cut)
Cook Bros Racing cranks
Pace chainrings
M375 derailleurs
M372 shifters
Magura HS33 Evo 2
Mavic rims (230 SBP)
Ringle Ti skewers

The frame has been re-anodised so there are no scratches, scrapes or chain rash, however there is a slight bit of ghosting on the down tube near the welds for the cable stops but this only shows up in certain lights. There is also a very small pin dent on the top tube. The forks need a new set of elastomers as the current ones have gone hard.

Overall the bike is in really good condition and looks amazing in the metal (providing purple is your thing!), hopefully this comes through in the pictures but if anyone wants any specific pictures then let me know.

Price is £800 which I think is fair, but happy to consider sensible offers.

I'd prefer collection from Andover Hampshire, but could post at buyers cost if that is not possible.

pic1.jpg pic4.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic5.jpg

Hello , interested pending further info on sizing (am not a Pace frame expert - altho’ have had s used all there other parts since 1992/3 ) Is frame crack free? (can be a problem for Pace frames , regardless of how much they are ridden / taken care of)

q. 1 how is the 17” measured ?
center BB to center of seat-tube / top-tube?
or … center BB to top of seatube?

q. 2 length of top tube (c-c)

Thanks in advance for info, and GLWS if sizing does not suit me…am keen to use a mellow xc ride , so has to be right fit for me.

17" was measured center BB to top tube. Top tube measures 22" from center of seat post to center of head tube.

Just for awareness, I've had a number of people registering interest via PM so will give 'first refusal' in the order received.

Thanks
Steve

Back