Wanted 3 x 8 drop bar brifters

If you've not already found something, I have 80s 105 brifters going spare. And possibly rx100 ones also, although these might be more cosmetically challenged than the other set.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.How much for either pair please.Having said that the 105s would be best.
Regards
Peter

Glad these are what you're looking for. I've been a bit rushed for time so have only been able to retrieve the 105 brifters, although I can still get the rx100 ones if needed. The condition is excellent mechanically, with shifting being instant/clicking loudly, with a non mushy action. And the brake lever pivots are free of play. Cosmetically, they're not quite as good, with a few scuffs, most noticeably on the rh lever. The brake blade on that lever also shows wear from pushing the main shifter. And the hoods have the shimano logos almost worn off. Here's a few pics:

I'm quite reluctant to sell them so will ask £40 plus postage if you're unable to collect in person from my home in nw London.

Hi
Would have got back to you yesterday but ended up having a day out with heat exhaustion. Not good.They should be o.k. thank you The main concern is they work. I can tidy them up a bit before I fit them. Postage on these should be around £4.40 as a small package ( have got rid of a load of unwanted stuff recently}If you send me a pm with details I will get you paid thank you
Regards
Peter

Back