Wanted 27.0 400mm long black seatpost (or something 25-ish that I could use with a spacer?)

That clinches it then, thanks! Ideally I'll find a solvent to take the lettering off - all of these Kalloy style ones have been the 'same' since the 90's so it's a winner - I'll start with the Mrs' nail varnish remover - it's worked on all sorts over the years.
Cheers!

I'm looking for something nice, light, not high ££ in good/ great condition.....I don't exactly know what this grail is I seek but I was slightly disappointed with the 460g heft of a PUSH (Kalloy) one I got hold of.
I don't think I can afford £80-odd for a nice Syncros or similar, but what else might there be for my Kona that would fit the bill? A USE one might be good with a spacer but finding a good condition one in black is a tough call - let alone for within my semi-tight-arse budget!
Thanks
I’ve got a USE, 400mm long, was sliver I’ve painted Matt black as the finish was not good enough now looks really nice just not sure I want a 400mm post on my Kona (could easily chop it but seems a shame to) IMG_9134.jpeg

Back