26" disc wheels, Sram X9 RD and Disc brakes.

wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a few parts to help a mate out building a bike for his son. Needs to be decent quality, but not high end expensive stuff please

➡️ 26" wheels - 6 bolt for disc brakes, ideally black and in good condition, no dented rims or hubs needing overhaul etc please :) ....thinking £80-100 or less

➡️ Sram X9 rear mech - 9 speed and with a bit of red on if poss :)

➡️ Disc brake set - front and rear - good working order - post mount - rear hose 1350mm minimum - Up to £50

WHY?

Cheers

Re:

I have a long cage X9, working perfectly, when I removed it I found that both the jocky wheels had cracks, didn't affect performance though. No red mind.
I bet you have a couple of replacements in your cave of averice though :LOL: .
How about a fiver plus postage?

Re:

Thanks for all the offers chaps :)

Pretty much sorted now, apart from maybe a nice X9 RD

Cheers

Might be able to sort you out with a rear mech. Will get to it Friday then confirm. Pretty sure it's missing one jockey, and it's defo not red. Not 100% if it's 9 or 10 until I get my hands on it, just remember having one.

development_cycle":1qgxt09a said:
Might be able to sort you out with a rear mech. Will get to it Friday then confirm. Pretty sure it's missing one jockey, and it's defo not red. Not 100% if it's 9 or 10 until I get my hands on it, just remember having one.

Thanks for the offer, but I've got an X5 RD now and he's happy to go with that.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back