25 years of Coed y Brenin - FAT TYRE REVOLUTION

joe careless":2di1230c said:
Heads up to those who had a go on my bike on Sunday, I've weighed everything up and it's has to go.
I'll pm those I can remember and I will consider px. and I'm needing a modern bike a Ritchey Timberwolf would be nice but
Bit cloak and dagger but first refusal
Joe that bike was gangster wish I had somat moden for it:-(

Re:

That was good fun, even harder than I remember from years back.....but having not ridden Retro in a while that's to be expected!

If they do that again, I'm in....especially if the Purple Moose Brewery are sponsoring!!!

Re:

Just sat down, logged on as I'm opening my bottle of Miws Piws beer pouring into CyB glass having used the Miws bottle opener I blagged

Re:

Just sat down, logged on as I'm opening my bottle of Miws Piws beer pouring into CyB glass having used the Miws bottle opener I blagged

I'm confused! Was this not the event that was cancelled ages ago? Or a replacement that came along afterwards? I remember SiEvents refunded my entry of what I thought was the original event, but I saw no mention of this event at all. Bollox - would have gone to this!

Re:

Not as far as we ate aware buddy. Toby invited us and we went along as it suited the bday/enduro weekend. Next year we will make it even better

Re:

Not as far as we ate aware buddy. Toby invited us and we went along as it suited the bday/enduro weekend. Next year we will make it even better

Re:

Looks like it was moved then, velos links showed entrants able to partake on the 1st, wonder if the others who raced transfered?

Back