24" tt bike forks question

I'll have you know the roundabout half way around the Skirlaugh 10 course was very tricky.........pictorial evidence below :)

4ht5s2.jpg

Shaun

Re:

oh yeah, it's a round one. Must be difficult

just in case ... you do know it was said tongue-in-cheek ? Being a road racer that was the banter we always had.

My reply was tongue in cheek as well :)

Maybe the OP should have a guess at the head tube angle of his bike and compare it with Finney's ? or compare side by side pics?

Shaun

More lopro chat please. I'm fending off the urge to try TTing (mass start road racing doesn't appeal to me) but feel that I should ride a lopro when I do as I don't want to ride a road bike (and otherwise there is a non-trivial risk I'll just buy a Cervello P2 and embarrass myself).

glpinxit":2czdb2xv said:
More lopro chat please. I'm fending off the urge to try TTing (mass start road racing doesn't appeal to me) but feel that I should ride a lopro when I do as I don't want to ride a road bike (and otherwise there is a non-trivial risk I'll just buy a Cervello P2 and embarrass myself).

Alas the lo-pro chat is all too infrequent, but to set your tastebuds going (assuming you haven't seen this before) have a looksee at page upon page of lo-pro here: http://lopro.blogspot.co.uk/

Not sure what the crack is with the site, isn't updated anymore and it seems to be a raft of images selected from the internet. A couple of regular posters on here also appear on a number of pages.

Back