24 inch disc wheels or rims please

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just bought a frame that will either end up a bike for my wife, or a fun play bike for me and eventually my eldest when he grows into it. It needs 24 inch wheels though and the only set I have are 520 etrto which makes tyre choice impossible unless I want 1 inch slicks.

I'm after the more standard 507 etrto size please. Black rims preferred and I'm looking to keep weight down so not looking for super strong 40+ spokes. Ideally 32h or 36. Standard qr or at a push front maxle would work if I had to.

If no wheels, rims would be OK as I can build a set up.

In theory I could go for v brake rims as I'm not quite decided on discs or v brakes yet but erring on the disc side at present. Wheel availability may sway me. Shame I sold a set of dmr revolver wheels a while back as they would have been perfect for the dmr frame.

Anyone got anything lurking they want to part with? Got plenty of parts I could trade or pay cash.

Tyres would be nice but not essential.

Cheers

Re:

Haven't got any wheels but I've got a pair dmr tyres if you're interested?( they're the ones with the tread that goes all the way down to the sidewall.

Could be, though I'd be a fool to buy them before I have secured some wheels. Hopefully someone will be along with the wheels shortly, or rims at least......

I might be sorted now but I'm not sure yet. Happy to take a look at them, how heavy are they?

God knows

I'll grab them from the bike shop if u can get to mine over the weekend ( let me know when ) u can have them
Will need some love as a bit shabby / paint ideally

Cheers for the offer. The wheels I bought turned up today and they seem fine for what I need them for. The frame looks as though it will take a 26 inch wheel so I've options now.

Latest posts

Back