2023 Orange Aluminium O

@1552 well spec wise it's similar to what a modern P7 is and that retails at £2600.

i haven't decided what i'm doing with it yet, i built this because i wanted to, i have a modern P7 which i really like, i'd done the retro modern KilaHonzo and thought it would be cool to do an Orange retro modern bike and i had an Evo frame at the shop, i recently got myself a Stage Evo and most of the spec from that is what i used to build this as i'd specced the Stage Evo totally different.

so it's kind of for sale but i hope it hangs around for a bit as it's just cool.

@Guinessisgoodforyou thanks. my buddy dave was in the shop today, he said the same, i think it's about not going over the top, i could have fitted a load of Hope stuff in Purple or whatever but it would have looked crap, and black for pretty much all the parts made sense, i could have done SLX or XT but i wanted black bits so Deore made sense.

@jonnyboy666 ok thank you, unfortunately just looking at it I genuinely wouldn't know if it was a good spec or not without research 😄

Modern bike manufacturers really aught to do some retro throwback paint jobs, everything is very same same looking these days, though I'm sure they are very different if you know what you are looking at.

Think you have done a fantastic job and genuinely think there is a market you could tap into 👍😎

Back