2014 Rides ideas??

matthew71":19gktis8 said:
bugloss":19gktis8 said:
As Uncle Monty has got himself a new Hetchins, how about organising a British bike ride. I'll happily organise the Mendip ride along those lines with the possibility of a splendid cream tea finish at the foot of Cheddar.

I don't drink tea, or have a british bike :oops:

Being there is always more important than themes Matty!! :cool:

Still like the idea of a night ride, maybe with snow if you can book it. That would be very cool.

The History Man":3cwt482a said:
Still like the idea of a night ride, maybe with snow if you can book it. That would be very cool.
As said before if you want pure MTB you need to step up and get your name down in the diary or they will no doubt be filled

perhaps you need to step up and put a ride on.dave dose more than enough for the area,so this could be your time to shine. the way it looks to me is that there will be few mtb rides in the west mids.

The History Man":26rplt82 said:

I get out in the fod at night....your more than welcome to tag along.

mass199":3hcxith7 said:
The History Man":3hcxith7 said:

Verderers or other trails?

I have been all over the FOD at night in the snow and it's excellent, mind I was on foot back then. ;)

NeilM":29z6eyp7 said:
mass199":29z6eyp7 said:
The History Man":29z6eyp7 said:

Verderers or other trails?

I have been all over the FOD at night in the snow and it's excellent, mind I was on foot back then. ;)

Either,

Wild Boar on the trail can make your backside twitch, daddy pig is a big old boy :shock:

Back