2013 Yeti SB95 29er frame Large, gone pending swap

Deveron53

Senior Retro Guru
Hi, I haven't sold anything here for a long while but I'm back with a big one!

p5pb13558842.jpg

Here's a link to the rest of the photos: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1990826/

Description as follows:

I've owned this frame from new. Last August I had a replacement front triangle under warranty and decided to get the new front end Invisiframe taped (There are a couple of blemishes in the tape as can be seen in the pics). The front triangle has had only about 5 rides and there is literally only one or two very tiny stone chips on the untaped areas (There is a small scratch on the seatmast area from before I taped it). The front triangle will actually take a carbon or aluminium rear triangle as the documentation that came with the new triangle said.

The rear triangle is original and although a bit scuffed here and there is 100% ok structurally. I was thinking of getting the rear triangle repainted but I spent the money on upgrading my road bike! The shock has been serviced within the last 12 months and is 100% ok. In the photos you can see a little bit of anodising rubbed off the dogbone. This is from the brake hose as it routes through.
I did a basic bearing service last month and only one needed replacing. The main pivot was greased, oiled and is as good as new (new main bearing came with the new front triangle).

I have done a lot of miles on this bike and will be sorry to see it go but my biking has changed to more xc and road and I've ridden it only a handful of times since last August.

The trails I ride are mostly rocky and there is almost no mud (plus I tend not to go out in wet weather!) hence the frame has excellent moving parts but there is a lot of paint wear in the rear swingarm which is mainly from stones being carried through by big tyres.
I can pretty much guarantee that this bike has not been jumped! I'm no daredevil.

If the Yeti ASRc had been available in 2013 I would have bought one of those instead. But I wanted a 29er FS Yeti so this was the only bike available! I'm a Yeti fan so I wouldn't be happy riding anything else.

I have tried to be honest about this frame. If there are any questions please ask. I will accept sensible offers. Shipping (extra) can be arranged depending on location etc.

EDIT: I will consider trades. I am after a Yeti Big Top or Arc 29er. I may consider a high end carbon road frame (58cm to 62cm) and wheels. I would take a Tomac Flint frame in PX.

Re:

This should answer your questions hopefully. It's not easy to accurately measure a disassembled frame. Size is large.

p4pb8975658.jpg

Any 'offers' under the asking price please submit via pm.

Re: 2013 Yeti SB95 29er frame Large, turquoise £650

Bump for a final reduced price of £600 plus shipping.

Back