2012 Wilier Gran Turismo frameset and other parts

little jim

Devout Dirtbag
Wilier gran turismo frameset and other bits for sale.

Included is the frame, headset, fork, stem, handlebars, shifters, seatpost, bottom bracket, crankset and front mech.
The frame is a size XL and the specific geometry can be found here: http://www.wilierbikes.co.uk/2012/detai ... o=12GTCENT
The seat tube is 61cm centre to top and the top tube is 57cm centre to centre.
The frame does have a few marks on it including some cable rub either side of the headtube. None of the marks go deep though, the frame has never been crashed and there is no structural damage of any kind.

The seatpost can either be a ritchey pro carbon 25mm layback post or a deda drittissimo in-line post. The ritchey post has barely been used and the deda post has not had a massive amount of use either.
The stem is a 100mm deda zero100 stem. Very lightweight but stiff alloy stem with hardly a mark on it.
The bars are fsa wing pro compact bars, 44cm centre to centre. These are nice and stiff alloy bars, again withhardly a mark on them.
The shifters, bottom bracket, crankset and front mech are all 2010 super record.
The crankset is 172.5mm 53-39. The bearings are starting to show signs of wear but are not loose and run smoothly with a few drops of oil on them.
The outer chainring is starting to show wear but the inner one is fine and both work fine with a brand new chain.
The bottom bracket cups can be replaced with brand new ones if necessary but the current ones work perfectly.
The frame has been out in the rain 3 times and the groupset 5 times.

Pictures:http://www.flickr.com/photos/55998327@N ... otostream/
More pics on my photostream.

In terms of price I'm after as quick a sale as possible and would like £600 for the lot including courier postage. I can't really afford to go lower than that but feel free to make me a sensible offer.
I realise I have not had the best track record of quick postage but this will not continue.
In my opinion this is one heck of a bargain as the frame new is £1200 and the full groupset new is well over £1500. All that's missing from this to make a full bike a set of wheels, brakes, a rear mech, chain and cassette.

Thanks for looking.

Time for a bump and a price drop.
I really do need this sold so any offers around the £500 mark will seal the deal. I'll pay all postage and paypal fees although I would prefer instant bank transfer.
Get yourself a bargain before christmas.

Back