2012 Leon Bike prototype

Nice - what a find!! I've looked at Leons in the past, but just couldn't justify the expense.. :/

The website is a fantastic read, though they don't hold back on their criticism of Max Commencal in some respects. The thing I like best about them is that they are doing what guys like Kona, Sunn, Yeti, Breezer etc were doing way back - and that's a rare thing these days..

Thought I'd do a little update on this. I've changed the seatpost for an inline which I think looks better and should make it ride better for me as I think I tend to have my weight too far back. So far I'm impressed with how well it climbs, despite being far from my lightest bike, and it feels pretty planted and confidence inspiring. I've no other modern bike experience to compare it with though.

Re:

Thought I'd do a bit of an update and post some pics of my Leon from the last several months. I've changed some of the stickers again to go for a more monochrome look, and been using it for a bit of off road, touring and commuting. Its handled everything very well :D

Back