Withdrawn 2009 Canfield Jedi F1 DH bike - £750 - swaps?

sparkybhp

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all, slimming down my collection and with a bit of reluctance I’m offering this for sale.
2009 Canfield Jedi, in large (fits more like a medium tbh).
Very high spec bike, briefly:
2015 RockShox Boxxer forks (black/black).
Fox Vanilla RC rear shock.
Thomson seatpost, SDG saddle.
Easton Havoc rims, hubs, bars.
SRAM X-O Carbon mech/shifter.
Race face crank/hope chainring.
Shimano Saint brakes 200mm f/r discs.
Continental Der Kaiser 2.4 f/r.
Probably more I’ve missed, ask any questions - I’ll do my best to answer.
Some minor scuffs and scratches but on the whole in amazing condition considering the intended use of the bike (there’s some mad YouTube vids of these bikes going off mountains!).
This bike rides like nothing else, the rearward travel suspension (8” f/r) means it just blasts through downhill sections, so confidence inspiring.
Selling due to lack of use.
Asking £1000, collection from south Beds, willing to discuss delivery but I’ve never sent a bike in the post before so bear with me..

Attachments

• 13BB20FC-3E2D-4ECE-B982-6BDE7E078BC8.jpeg
    13BB20FC-3E2D-4ECE-B982-6BDE7E078BC8.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 598
Re:

Price drop to £1000 - anyone fancy it? Poss. swap or p/x for something more XC style - retro or modern..

Still available, price drop to £750 if anyone is interested? Still open to swaps (must be size large, most stuff considered).
Bike was rebuilt in 2015 with mostly brand new components, bearings etc and then barely used. It’s unbelievably clean for this sort of bike of this age.

Last edited:
Still available, price drop to £750 if anyone is interested? Still open to swaps (must be size large, most stuff considered).
Bike was rebuilt in 2015 with mostly brand new components, bearings etc and then barely used. It’s unbelievably clean for this sort of bike of this age.
let me know if it’s still available

Typically "I'm Late"....Gutted as ive wanted one of these for a while, if Anyone comes across the 27.5 please let me know. cheers.

Morning "Chodjinn", yea I saw it but its well over priced for Mono brakes ect and he hasnt even cleaned it? I can buy it outright but he's about £1000 out for me...it will still be on ebay next year unless he comes down a LOT, Thanks for the input Chodjinn.

Latest posts

Back