2008 Yeti ASR-C Team XTR M970 FSA Hope Carbon Rims SOLD

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Testing the water on this, my beloved Yeti ASR-C full carbon in team colours. Size small i'm 5 8" and this has more scope for another 2" at a guess as it has the 2012 adjustable seat mast.

Also this has the later 2012 spec rear swingarm/triangle. Full XTR M970 groupset, Hope Mono Mini brakes, Hope Pro 2 hubs laced to Strada custom carbon rims, with bladed x-ray spokes. FSA carbon bars, stem and bottle cage, Rocket Ron tyres and Fizik Arione saddle. Also DMR magnesium pedals with titanium spindles.

Condition is very good as its been well looked after, 1x significant chip and a mark on the bottom bracket shell were the chain has come off. Fox forks and shock were serviced by Mojo about 10 hours of riding time ago.

Sorry for the poor pictures, it hasn't bee used for a year and when I put her away I gave the drive train a good clean hence why the chainset is still off, I will supple a new chain.

Asking £1000 + shipping, just testing the water, will off course take some better pictures if there is enough interest.

Back