2006 Rocky Mountain Blizzard 17.5" 853 frame. SOLD

Andy R

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right, sorry for the "modern tat" content but I'm selling this RMB frame of mine. Condition is excellent for its age with no cable rub and the only two things worth mentioning are a scratch on the LH seatstay (near the upper hose guide) and a very small dent to the LH chainstay.
I suspect that most people wouldn't even bother mentioning this on a used frame, but I figured that it's better to.....
I've photographed these two details but if you want any more pics. just ask...Oh, and the "853" decal has come off too :roll:

Geometry as follows -

Seat tube (c-t) = 445mm
Head Tube = 110mm
Top Tube (c-c) = 545mm
Top Tube effective = ~560mm
Chain Stay = 427mm

1.125" headset (obviously).
Seatpost size = 26.8mm.
30mm Seatclamp included.

Rocky Mountain suggest 100mm forks, but I was using it with 120mm Magura Phaons which suited it down to the ground IMHO. I'm selling it because I want to concentrate on riding my singlespeed more this year and I can't justify having bikes sitting around never getting ridden.

I reckon that it must be worth £260 of anyone's money (posted to your neck of the woods - the UK). I'll post to Europe but I'd have to get a quote first and charge at cost.
Paypal (as gift) or bank transfer.

I've also got a red USE Alien seatpost that I'll sell with the frame for another 15 quid.

Attachments

• RMB-chainstay.jpg
    RMB-chainstay.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,659
  • RMB-2s.jpg
    RMB-2s.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,658
  • RMB-1s.jpg
    RMB-1s.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,658
Sorry - forgot the seatstay photograph :oops: .....

And the seatpost and clamp :roll:

As frame now sold I've listed the seatpost separately.

Attachments

• RMB-5s.jpg
    RMB-5s.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,646
  • Post-and-clamp-1.jpg
    Post-and-clamp-1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,593
That is nice.

Now do I hold out for an RC300 to complete the Pace collection or do I go for a modern 853 steel ...They are both on the list for this year at some point.

But need to sell one before I buy one!

Back