2004 Titus Racer X Ready For The Summer Happy Days

The bikes weight is Just over 22Lbs on my spring hanging scales with the pulstar campag wheel set letting it down in weight- But these wheels roll o so very well and look like shimanos XTR 2011 disc hub style wheels - if they did this style in v-brake hubs i bet they would look like theses im very happy with them :D

Got the racer x back out this week ready for some summer trail fun :D put the new Easton carbon bars on all de badged as the decals was coming off ;)

Im so happy again now to get it out to ride thought the summer was never going to come around but just waiting now for the New kenda slant 6s so i can ride them up front with the speed block 8 on the rear should be fun

now with any look the changes ive made this year i should notice some difference in the trails with the added changes carbon bars taking the extra shock out the front & new Kendas giving even more grip :D

Heres a pick of the added Bars de baged :cool:

Also managed to weigh the bike today with my mates scales and its 21.8 Pounds better then i thought happy days:D

Back