2003 18" Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe Frame SOLD

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Up for Sale is my trusted, and very well looked after 18" IF Ti Deluxe 26er Frame

I have owned this Frame for close to 8 years, having purchase it from the original owner [please see photo of Transferable Warranty]. I have built it up and maintained it as the same specification as the 2002 IF Catalogue, the first year the Ti appeared.

The Frame was sent back to and refurbished by Independent Fabrication in 2016, thereafter spending a year in a Big Yellow and then wallhung. New decals were affixed as well as a new Seat Tube Insert that takes a 27.2mm post. The refurb primarily refinished the Frame bringing it back to an As New state. It has maybe covered 100 miles since its refurb. There is some regrettable decal loss from over zealous Kärcher use..

The Frame has no dings, no dents, no cracks and no Chain rash. There are very minimal marks from the cabling as can be seen in the photos. Whoever buys this Frame will never be disappointed. Ever.

The Geometry is stock 18” and is as follows:
Seat Tube C-to-C: 18”
Standover: 30.2”
Effective Top Tube: 23.3”
Head Tube: 1 1/8” x 107mm
Head Angle: 71
Seat Angle: 72
Wheelbase: 41.8”
BB Height: 12”
BB Width: 68mm
Chainstay Length: 16.75”
Front Derailleur: 34.9”

Forgot to mention two things: firstly, the BB is not stuck in there, I just couldn’t find the tool in my Box to get it out..! Must have lent it to a mate.. Will take it to a shop and have it removed if the buyer wishes it..

And secondly, that Head Badge is a Sterling Silver one..

New, this frame is US$3595.. http://ifbikes.com/Bikes/ti-deluxe/

£550 UK Posted SOLD

Re: 2003 18" Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe

No interest..? Too £much..?

Can do Bike only, no Bundle deal..

I think so. Spotless build, and extremly nice bundle... would only have to change stem length and bars to fit the rider.

I would be tempted myself. But price is in the high range even with the top end parts, gear and extras.

Well, I'm always open to offers, if you want it..

Like I said, I'll do a Bike Only sale, I can always stick the other parts on Ebay..

That thing is beautiful - sadly I'm not in the market for it but it certainly deserves a free bump!

kingroon":2odublky said:
Well, I'm always open to offers, if you want it..

Like I said, I'll do a Bike Only sale, I can always stick the other parts on Ebay..

Tempting, but I’m struggling to sell a Klein at the moment... so pretty locked here

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 2003 18" Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe Titanium Frame

Bump..

What fork a-c was it designed around?

80mm Suspension so an Axle / Crown length of 420mm.. :cool:

Back