2000(ish) Rock Lobster 853 frame and Salsa forks

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Since it's been sat in my shed for months' looking sad and lonely, after I stripped half of the bits from it to get my girlfriends bike finished, I've decided to move this on and let someone else enjoy it.

There's plenty of pics of how it looked built up here.... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=276898&hilit=lobster
It was powder coated back then and has seen one winter of riding since.
There are a few very lights scratches but nothing serious.
It measures up at 18" c to t and has a 22.5" c to c top tube.
I'll also be listing the forks, chain device, stem, seatpost and other bits once the frame has sold so there's a deal to be had if any of these bits are of interest.
It can be run disc or V, although the clutz who coated it didn't mask the studs :roll:
I'd like £120 posted within mainland UK for the frame or £160 for frame, forks and headset

Re: 2000(ish) Rock Lobster 853 frame

That is NICE! Could you tell me measurement c b/b to saddle top as in the "surfer" snaps? I suspect a bit on the large side for my present needs, but I am interested, together with the forks. How difficult would it be to clean off the V-studs?

Re: 2000(ish) Rock Lobster 853 frame

oldave":3lh7zer0 said:
That is NICE! Could you tell me measurement c b/b to saddle top as in the "surfer" snaps? I suspect a bit on the large side for my present needs, but I am interested, together with the forks. How difficult would it be to clean off the V-studs?

The frame is back in my shed and I'm off to Eastbourne in the morning.
As a guide, I'm 5'9"ish and wear 30" leg jeans...if that's any help at all :LOL:

Re:

I'm interested in the forks, if you'd sell them separately (depending on steerer length of course)

Re: Re:

Rusty":1fhz8w6x said:
I'm interested in the forks, if you'd sell them separately (depending on steerer length of course)

I'll have a measure up and get back to you later

Latest posts

Back