20" Kona 2008 Four Deluxe

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
20" Kona 2008 Four Deluxe

Was just building this up but had the option of something very modern which I have taken.

Will get a proper breakdown but the highlights.

Slx 10 speed gruppo with xt rear mech inc brand new front mech and sram chain. BB was next to new.
Hayes Stroker Brakes.
RS Gold 26 tk fork (not original to the frame but a later model)
fox rp2 shock
Hope rear hub.
FSA headset
Conti tyres
flex gobi saddle or rocket V both with marks.
kona finishing kit.
lizard skin lockons grips
shimano spd or flats

Frame has its scars its a 10 year old used xc/trail frame. Just done a full bearing replacement using a genuine Kona kit from Kona shop. Old and new parts will be supplied, I didn't use the some of the new parts as the old ones weren't worn. New Du bushes done in the fox shock. if i'm being honest the very last part needed for a perfect solid rear end is some top end shock mounts which TF tune will custom fab for around £30. the frame is in their database and I can advise buyer on the size needed. It can be used without as the movement is tiny but I was just about to order these when the modern option happened.

RS fork has had a 50 hr service with sram butter and RS 15wt oil. got some spare fork washers and 15wt buyer can have for next service.

Pics up when i can find a way of loweering the res to be able to upload direct from the phone.

£300 ONO collected from Warrington. Postage might be poss.

Thank you for looking
Chris

Back