2 x Unidentified ratty Cannondales - anyone want these?

First one looks like a 1988/89 bike and the other probably 1990.
Check on the inside of the seat stays and chainstay there should be a serial number which will give the year and month of manufacture etc.
On the rear drop outs there might be two letters they tended to be the persons initials who made the frame on the early Dales.

Second one is an '89 SM600.

P1000703.JPG

Hope these find a home, the 600 looks like it's been a loved bike at one point in it's life.

Just out of interest, what would postage be? No way to collect I’m afraid…
I'm really not keen to post because A. I don't really have the time and I hate packaging bikes. and B. I fear the condition isn't completely clear from the photos and my descriptions and I don't want the buyer to be disappointed when they arrive.

But if you make me an offer I can't refuse, then I won't be able to refuse. Again though, you'd have to offer way more than what I imagine these to be worth for me to go to the trouble of finding a bike box, and a frame box and then packaging and posting them.

I'm really not keen to post because A. I don't really have the time and I hate packaging bikes. and B. I fear the condition isn't completely clear from the photos and my descriptions and I don't want the buyer to be disappointed when they arrive.

But if you make me an offer I can't refuse, then I won't be able to refuse. Again though, you'd have to offer way more than what I imagine these to be worth for me to go to the trouble of finding a bike box, and a frame box and then packaging and posting them.
Ok that’s good.

I know this probably won’t be possible, but could you just maybe reserve the sm600? It’s just I’m waiting for a refund for something and would like to wait until then.

But if you use parsley freight then they supply a bike box and shipping for around £40. I’m happy to pay a bit more for the bike.

Ok that’s good.

I know this probably won’t be possible, but could you just maybe reserve the sm600? It’s just I’m waiting for a refund for something and would like to wait until then.

But if you use parsley freight then they supply a bike box and shipping for around £40. I’m happy to pay a bit more for the bike.
Actually no, scratch that, I don’t think I can afford “more than it’s worth” and postage will probably be a hassle. Apologies for my indecisiveness. It’ll be better to go to someone who’s closer no matter how much I want it🙂

Sorry again

Here's the other one. Pretty similar age I'd say, and more complete obviously. We'd want a bit more money for this one as e.g. the wheels and biopace cranks have value to us as we could use them rebuilds. Similarly I can't see a model number. I love the forks but they're pretty rusty. Are they switch blades?
1988 is the last year with 24” rear wheel.
what is the serial number ( under seat stay) ?
in a first look, I would say 1987 ( Eurostile logo and no patent decal on seatstays)

Back